Terms and Conditions
This agreement is subject to the following terms and conditions and the parties agree to be bound thereby:
- Payment. You will need to pay to Blend Group Ltd a deposit for the amount stipulated at the time of booking and shown on the booking form within 7 (Seven) working days of date of booking unless stated otherwise. We will then invoice you for the remainder balance of the cost due before your event, which you must pay no later than 26 weeks prior to the date of your event unless stated. If you book within 26 weeks of your event, full payment is due. If you do not pay the deposit/balance by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and we shall have no further liability to you, and cancellation charges will apply
- Payments to be made via bank transfer. All payments to Blend Group Ltd must be received in the agreed currency in full. Any currency conversion costs, bank charges or any other charges incurred in you making a payment shall be borne in full by you and shall not be deductible from the amounts due to Blend Group Ltd.
- On occasion, Blend Group Ltd are within their rights to charge a small management fee on a booking. This is including but not limited to; event access, accommodation booking, travel assistance and concierge services.
- Upon receiving a signed booking form, if we accept your booking, we will issue a confirmation email. A contract will exist between Blend Group Ltd and the purchaser (client) from the date that Blend Group Ltd issue the Confirmation Email or if you book within 7 days of your event the contract will exist when we accept your payment. When you receive the confirmation email please check the details carefully and inform us immediately if anything is incorrect.
- Changes/Cancellation. If after our confirmation email has been issued, you make a change to your existing booking, we will charge an amendment fee subject to the booking amount, which will be at Blend Group’s discretion. Changes can be made subject to the availability or options available at that time, provided that notification is received in writing at our offices from the booking name at least 84 days before your event date.
- In addition to the fee we charge, any alteration, whether a change to an existing booking or a change to another hospitality experience or a change to your event date, will also be subject to payment by you of any costs imposed by any of the suppliers providing the component parts of the hospitality event. If the hospitality experience to which you transfer is more expensive than the one you originally booked, a further deposit will also be payable. Any alteration by you within 84 days of your event date will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and will be subject to cancellation charges.
- You, or any member of your party, may cancel your booking at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the lead name in writing. Notice of cancellation will be effective upon receipt by us of your written communication. In the event of cancellation by you, you remain liable for the total value of the booking and any additional services, and Blend Group Ltd shall use its reasonable endeavours to re-sell any cancelled booking (including any additional services) to mitigate your liability. In the event of cancelled bookings being re-sold, Blend Group Ltd shall credit you up to 75% of the total original booking value and any additional services booked and subsequently cancelled by you. Blend Group Ltd shall be entitled to retain the remainder of the sum received as a result of the re-sale as a handling fee. The amount of credit due to you will depend on the revenue received by Blend Group Ltd from the resale of the cancelled booking (including any additional services) and will only be credited to you after the event date.
- If the event is rescheduled. Blend Group Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to arrange for the relevant hospitality package to be provided at the rescheduled event. The client’s contract will remain valid and will not entitle the client to cancel the contract.
- If the event is rescheduled due to Covid-19. Blend Group Ltd will arrange the relevant hospitality package to be provided at the rescheduled event. Should the client be unable to attend the rescheduled event, Blend Group will either issue the client a full refund or a credit note to the value of the booking. This will be decided by Blend Group Ltd.
- If the event is cancelled by Blend Group Ltd. The Client may cancel the Contract and shall be entitled to claim a refund of the total cost less Blend Group Ltd reasonable administration costs and any costs that Blend Group Ltd is unable to recover from its suppliers.
- If the Event is cancelled due to Covid-19. Blend Group will liaise with the client and offer the following solutions: transfer to a future event, credit note to the value of the original booking, full refund.
- It is the client / booker responsibility to ensure that you and, if applicable, your clients are adequately insured. We strongly recommend that you, and if applicable your clients, take out insurance, which should include cover against irrecoverable cancellation costs, cancellation or postponement of the event, the cost of cancellation by you and assistance in the event of accident or illness.
- Client’s obligations.
- Ensure the proper conduct of its guests and employees at the event and in the venue;
- Ensure that its employees and guests are aware of and comply with the venue and event operator’s rules and regulations (available on request);
- Promptly supply information requested by Blend Group Ltd about the clients and guests;
- Be responsible for the safe keeping of the tickets and event documentations following delivery. Tickets cannot be replaced or re-issued for any reason;
- Purchase the hospitality package for use by itself and its guests and will not resell, exchange or transfer the hospitality package to any third party (including the tickets).
- The Event.
- The client acknowledges and will make its guests and employees aware that there is no smoking at the venue;
- Orders for hospitality packages, other than for a complete table of 10, will mean that guests are seated on shared and not private tables unless Blend Group Ltd confirm otherwise on the booking form.
- Blend Group Ltd shall be under no obligation to provide additional services to the client but shall provide a quote for the provision of additional services, if requested by the client.
- For all events facilitated in Ireland, event tickets will be accompanied by additional services. These services may include but are not limited to; travel passes, private transfers, hotels and restaurant bookings.
- Each party shall keep in strict confidence any confidential information (as understood generally by a normal business person) disclosed by one party to the other.
- This contract constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter.
- The contract is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by anyone else except the ticket / experience provider.
- The contract and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with its subject matter, are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. If an event takes place outside of the UK, other law’s shall apply
- Our obligations, and those of our suppliers providing any service or facility included in your booking, are to take reasonable skill and care to arrange for the provision of such services and facilities. You must show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make any claim. Our liability, except in cases involving death, injury or illness, shall be limited to a maximum of two times the cost of your booking. We shall have no liability where the cause of the failure to provide, or failure in, your hospitality event or any death or personal injury you may suffer is not due to any fault on our part or that of our agents or suppliers, because it is either attributable to you, or attributable to someone unconnected with your booking and is unforeseeable or unavoidable, or is due to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or an event which neither we, nor our agents or suppliers could have foreseen or forestall.
- Indemnity – The customer shall indemnify the seller in full against and hold the seller harmless from all claims, costs, damages, liabilities, expenses (including but not limited to legal expenses) demands and judgements awarded against or incurred or paid by the seller as a result of or in connection with any and all acts or omissions of the customer, its guests, employees, agents or subcontractors including but not limited to acts or omissions at the event and damage caused to the venue by the customer or its guests
- Limitation of Liability14.1 Nothing in these conditions shall limit or exclude Blend Group’s liability for:(a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession).
14.2 Subject to clause 8.1:
(a) Blend Group shall not be liable to the client, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods; or, loss of contract, or loss of use or, loss of corruption of data or information whether direct or indirect or, any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising under or in connection with their event/trip; and
(b) Blend Group’s total liability to the client in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with their event/trip, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to the total value of 75% of the total booking value, unless otherwise stated
14.3 Your contract for the supply of products or services is made with the relevant supplier only. Blend Group ltd. acts as an agent for the supplier and, unless expressly provided otherwise, all your rights and remedies are against the supplier.
14.4 You acknowledge that any contract entered into by you with any supplier is an independent contract. Blend Group ltd. hereby disclaims any and all liability for any act or omission of any supplier or any loss incurred by the client as a result of any act or omission of a supplier whether or not arranged through the Blend Group ltd.
14.5 Blend Group ltd. shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from Requests or any instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or arising from their late arrival or non-arrival, or any client default.
14.6 Blend Group ltd. shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of Blend Group’s obligations in relation to the services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Blend Group’s reasonable control.
14.7 Except as expressly set out in these conditions, all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these conditions.
14.8 This clause 14 shall survive termination of these conditions.
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BLEND GROUP LTD MEMBERSHIP AND SERVICES PROVIDED.
Like any company providing a service we are obliged to provide terms and conditions. We pride ourselves on being a fair company and these are in place to protect our relationships with our members, our affiliate partners and our company reputation. By becoming a member, you agree to our terms and conditions, the key point being highlighted in bold below.
In this Agreement, the following words shall have the following meanings:
1.1 “Fees” means membership fees as set out by Blend Group Ltd in section 4 to this Agreement.
1.2 “Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner” means a supplier which we, acting as your agent and not as a principal, have introduced to you or engaged for you to carry out services at your request and whose ability has been approved by us and who at the date we introduce them to you have the necessary statutory qualifications (if applicable) and insurance to carry out the Services.
1.3 “Third Party Supplier” means a third party e.g. supplier, which Blend Group Ltd, acting as your agent and not as a principal, have introduced to you or secured services for you as requested.
1.4 “Website” means www.theblendgroup.com
1.5 “Contract” means the treaty for the provision of services which shall be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
1.6 “Payment Card” means credit/debit or charge card of which we hold the details.
1.7 “Membership” means Blend Group invite-only Members Collective.
1.8 “Membership Profile” means your usable online platform accessed via your unique login username and password.
1.9 “Membership Benefits” means your access to Blend Group Ltd Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner, rewards program, members exchange platform, and any other services as discussed with Blend Group Ltd upon confirmation of membership.
2.1 Details provided to Blend Group Ltd when applying for membership must be both accurate and true, this is an ongoing obligation and Blend Group Ltd must be notified of any changes to details a soon as reasonably possible. Incorrect or fraudulent information provided by you to Blend Group Ltd may invalidate your membership and/or lead to legal proceedings
2.2 This Membership is limited to you unless previously agreed; you are responsible for ensuring that no other individual or organisation uses your membership.
2.3 Benefits and services are only available to members who have no outstanding fees, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2.4 You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name.
3.1 Blend Group Ltd membership entitles you to all benefits listed on our website. These are constantly being negotiated and new benefits added. In addition, Blend Group Ltd shall endeavour to provide any lawful, proper and moral service requested by its members.
3.2 Services are subject to the terms and conditions of the Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner or third party supplier. For travel services please note that Blend Group Ltd is not an authorised travel agent or tour operator but will provide services through an accredited Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner.
- MEMBERSHIP FEES
4.1 Membership is subject to a minimum period of twelve months unless otherwise agreed.
4.1.1 Upon confirmation that you would like to purchase a Membership, full payment would be required within 14 days unless otherwise agreed.
4.2 Any increase in Membership Fees Blend Group Ltd will notify Members 90 days prior to their renewal date. Bespoke memberships are agreed on a per-case basis.
4.3 Membership fees are paid annually unless otherwise agreed.
4.4 We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
4.5 Upon signed confirmation your Membership benefits will be active.
4.6 Your Membership profile will be active within 72hrs upon confirmation.
4.7 Membership benefits are available to paying members only.
5.1 There is no refund available for membership fees for periods during your registered membership
5.2 If you have terminated your membership and wish to re-activate it you may do so by either emailing the membership team or your concierge or through re-registering on the website. Once re-activated your membership will be deemed as a new membership and any previous reward points will be null and void.
5.3 If you engage with any Blend Group Ltd staff, past or present, after your membership is terminated then you are required to disclose this information to Blend Group Ltd and pay Blend Group Ltd 50% of any fees paid to these people for a course of 1 year.
5.4 Your Membership will expire at the end of your annual term unless Blend Group Ltd has received confirmation and payment of wish to extend
6.1 If Blend Group Ltd is unable to deal with any request, you will be informed as soon as reasonably possible.
6.2 Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner and benefits are subject to availability and may change from time to time without notice. Blend Group Ltd shall not be responsible for any actions of Suppliers outside our actual control.
6.3 When purchasing tickets, in some cases, Blend Group Ltd may have to pay service charges resulting in above face value prices. These will be agreed with the member before any transaction takes place. All sales are final, no refunds or cancellations are issued after you have purchased your tickets.
6.4 Blend Group Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any services and/or to refuse to supply the services requested.
6.5 Where action has commenced following your instruction, it is at the discretion of the relevant Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner as to whether this action may be cancelled.
6.6 Telephone calls to Blend Group Ltd may be monitored or recorded for training and quality control purposes.
6.7 The content of the website is the property of, or licensed to, Blend Group Ltd. Use of this material is strictly limited to members and no copying or use of content is allowed without Blend Group Ltd consent.
6.8 Unless there are any pre-agreed service level agreements, Blend Group Ltd will endeavor to acknowledge your request within 24hrs.
7.1 Blend Group Ltd shall use reasonable endeavour to secure goods and/or services on behalf of the member. In the case of goods and/or services supplied by Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner or third parties, then Blend Group Ltd is acting as your agent using reasonable care in selecting the supplier and ensuring the order is placed in accordance with your wishes, the contract for the purchase of these goods and/or services is made between you and the relevant supplier. Your rights and remedies are against the Supplier. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is designed to give any other person any rights or remedies under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
7.2 Tickets will be dispatched by courier, Blend Group Ltd and/or its Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner cannot be held liable for any failure by the courier to deliver your tickets. Shipping fees are non-refundable and only the return of the face value of the tickets can be guaranteed where events are cancelled directly by the artist or promoter.
7.3 You agree that any contract entered into by you with any Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner is an independent contract. Blend Group Ltd hereby disclaims any and all liability for any act or omission of any affiliate or any loss incurred by you as a result of any act or omission of Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner whether or not arranged by Blend Group Ltd.
7.4 Blend Group Ltd accepts no liability for any losses or claims arising from any inability to access the site or any failure to complete a transaction.
7.5 Blend Group Ltd accepts no liability to members for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from requests or instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or arising from their late/non arrival, or any other fault by you.
7.6 You are deemed responsible for, and shall use your own skill and judgement as to the quality, value and suitability of such information and suggestions in relation to deciding whether to enter into any contract with any third party for the supply goods or services.
7.7 Blend Group Ltd will not be held responsible for products and services offered by Blend Group Ltd as agents for the Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner or third parties or for any aspect of the relationship between you and any particular Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner or third party. Blend Group Ltd will, however, do everything it reasonably can to assist you in any transactions you have with the Supplier.
7.8 With the exception of death and personal injury caused by the negligence of Blend Group Ltd or as expressly provided for in these terms and conditions, Blend Group Ltd shall not be liable for any loss, cost, expense or damage of any nature whatever (direct or indirect) resulting from the provision of the services or your reliance upon the information and suggestions provided by Blend Group Ltd and the resulting supply of goods and services to you by any third party.
7.9 Except in respect of death and personal injury and subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions, Blend Group Ltd maximum liability to you for breach of any of its obligations hereunder shall be limited to the value of the quarterly membership fee and the charge for the services to be provided.
7.10 Blend Group Ltd assumes no responsibility nor endorses the content for any links from the site and as such shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused.
7.11 Force majeure – Blend Group Ltd shall have no liability under or be deemed to be in breach of this agreement for any delays or failures in performance of this agreement which result from circumstances beyond their reasonable control. Blend Group Ltd shall promptly notify you when such circumstances cause a delay or failure in performance and when they cease to do so.
7.12 Any purchases (such as tickets and holidays) made on behalf of the member by the Blend Group Ltd will be chargeable to the member. The member will always be informed of the price prior to purchase and only once confirmed by the member will the product be purchased. An email instruction by the member is sufficient to instruct Blend Group Ltd to proceed with the purchase.
7.13 Though we do ask money to be cleared in Blend Group Ltd account before purchase, a certain level of credit will be offered to members where short-term timescales apply. This is at the discretion of your account manager and a 20% fee may apply.
7.14 Any payment made outside reasonable timescales will be subject to an administration fee.
7.15 Cancellation of purchases must be made in writing and any fees incurred will be notified to, and paid by, the client.
7.16 Any booking that does not require prepayment made with a third party (such as restaurant or nightclubs) that is cancelled within 24 hours, or that the member does not show up to, shall incur a fee of £50 per person in the booking group. Our relationships are paramount to our company success and this money is used to rebuild relationships with the venue in question where our company faith is used to initially secure the booking.
7.17 A very small number of exclusive venues and services may require a surcharge to secure a booking or service. Any payment will be advised and confirmed with you prior to booking.
7.18 When requested to make a transfer to a third party on your behalf it is your responsibility to ensure that you have authority to pay this person the amount to be paid and it does not constitute money laundering or any other illegal activity.
- DATA PROTECTION
8.1 Blend Group Ltd will only require the information needed to carry out the tasks you request. Orders are processed by secure server software, which encodes all information you input before it is sent to us.
8.2 Information will only be disclosed to Affiliate/Partner/Affiliate Partner and third parties who need to know the information in order to process your orders.
8.3 Blend Group Ltd do log each request received from our members in our CRM system. From this we create profiles and behaviour reports of all of our members in order to better tailor our service to you.
8.4 We will require proof of identity before we are able to disclose personal information to you.
8.5 All data will be stored securely in accordance with European Law
8.6 Should Blend Group Ltd have any legal disputes with yourself we the right to share and publish your activity with Blend Group Ltd with selected organisations and websites
9.1 The terms and conditions of this Agreement are absolutely confidential between the parties and shall not be disclosed to any other party, except as shall be necessary to effectuate its terms. Any disclosure in violation of this section shall be deemed a material breach of this Agreement.
9.2 It is understood and agreed that the parties to this Agreement would provide each other with information that may be considered confidential. To ensure the protection of such information and in consideration of the agreement to exchange said information, the parties agree as follows, with fully financial penalty of funds paid of any breach of the following:
9.3 The confidential information to be disclosed under this Agreement (Confidential Information) is defined as: documentation issued from Blend Group Ltd to the Client and/or beneficiaries such as invoices, sales orders, contracts, and terms and conditions, including this document, regardless of whether such information is designated as Confidential Information at the time of its disclosure.
9.4 The parties shall use the Confidential Information only for performing service under this Agreement.
9.5 The parties shall limit disclosure of Confidential Information, whether verbal or written, within its own organisation to its directors, officers, partners, members and/or employees having a need to know and shall not disclose Confidential Information to any third party, whether an individual, corporation, or other entity, without prior written consent of the Disclosing Party. The parties shall satisfy their obligations under this paragraph if they take affirmative measures to ensure compliance with these confidentiality obligations by their employees, agents, consultants and others who are permitted access to or use of the Confidential Information.
9.6 The existence, nature, terms and conditions of this Agreement are strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed by the Client in any manner or form, directly or indirectly, to any person or entity under any circumstances. Further, the Client shall not discuss, comment upon, disparage, or disclose any information, in any manner or form, directly or indirectly, online or otherwise, to any person or entity, about:
- Blend Group Ltd;
- Blend Group Ltd officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, or other representatives;
- Any aspect of Cornucopia business or operations; and/or
- Any aspect of the Client’s dealings with Blend Group Ltd.
9.7 The Client shall not assist, or cooperate with, any other person or entity in committing any act, which if committed by the Client, would constitute a violation of this section. Blend Group Ltd shall deem any violation of this section a material breach of this Agreement, punishable by way of immediate, undisputed £20,000 fine.
9.8 The parties and their lawyers shall keep the specific terms, conditions and covenants of this Agreement confidential except:
- Where mutually agreed to in writing by the parties;
- Where necessary to share such information with the parties’ accountants or attorneys; or
- Where a court of competent jurisdiction orders disclosure.
9.9 The parties and their attorneys shall not communicate with anyone associated with any media or publication entities concerning the terms of this Agreement or allow any information to be released into any publicly available medium in which the press can obtain information. This confidentiality provision is a material term of this Agreement, and its violation shall constitute a material and very serious breach of this Agreement
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
10.1 These terms and conditions and your Blend Group Ltd membership are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.