Terms and Conditions
This agreement is subject to the following terms and conditions and the parties agree to be bound thereby:
- Payment. You will need to pay to Blend Group Ltd a deposit for the amount stipulated at the time of booking and shown on the booking form within 7 (Seven) working days of date of booking unless stated otherwise. We will then invoice you for the remainder balance of the cost due before your event, which you must pay no later than 26 weeks prior to the date of your event unless stated. If you book within 26 weeks of your event, full payment is due. If you do not pay the deposit/balance by the due date, your booking will be cancelled and we shall have no further liability to you, and cancellation charges will apply
- Payments to be made via bank transfer. All payments to Blend Group Ltd must be received in the agreed currency in full. Any currency conversion costs, bank charges or any other charges incurred in you making a payment shall be borne in full by you and shall not be deductible from the amounts due to Blend Group Ltd.
- On occasion, Blend Group Ltd are within their rights to charge a small management fee on a booking. This is including but not limited to; event access, accommodation booking, travel assistance and concierge services.
- Upon receiving a signed booking form, if we accept your booking, we will issue a confirmation email. A contract will exist between Blend Group Ltd and the purchaser (client) from the date that Blend Group Ltd issue the Confirmation Email or if you book within 7 days of your event the contract will exist when we accept your payment. When you receive the confirmation email please check the details carefully and inform us immediately if anything is incorrect.
- Changes/Cancellation. If after our confirmation email has been issued, you make a change to your existing booking, we will charge an amendment fee subject to the booking amount, which will be at Blend Group’s discretion. Changes can be made subject to the availability or options available at that time, provided that notification is received in writing at our offices from the booking name at least 84 days before your event date.
- In addition to the fee we charge, any alteration, whether a change to an existing booking or a change to another hospitality experience or a change to your event date, will also be subject to payment by you of any costs imposed by any of the suppliers providing the component parts of the hospitality event. If the hospitality experience to which you transfer is more expensive than the one you originally booked, a further deposit will also be payable. Any alteration by you within 84 days of your event date will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and will be subject to cancellation charges.
- You, or any member of your party, may cancel your booking at any time providing that the cancellation is made by the lead name in writing. Notice of cancellation will be effective upon receipt by us of your written communication. In the event of cancellation by you, you remain liable for the total value of the booking and any additional services, and Blend Group Ltd shall use its reasonable endeavours to re-sell any cancelled booking (including any additional services) to mitigate your liability. In the event of cancelled bookings being re-sold, Blend Group Ltd shall credit you up to 75% of the total original booking value and any additional services booked and subsequently cancelled by you. Blend Group Ltd shall be entitled to retain the remainder of the sum received as a result of the re-sale as a handling fee. The amount of credit due to you will depend on the revenue received by Blend Group Ltd from the resale of the cancelled booking (including any additional services) and will only be credited to you after the event date.
- If the event is rescheduled. Blend Group Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to arrange for the relevant hospitality package to be provided at the rescheduled event. The client’s contract will remain valid and will not entitle the client to cancel the contract.
- If the event is rescheduled due to Covid-19. Blend Group Ltd will arrange the relevant hospitality package to be provided at the rescheduled event. Should the client be unable to attend the rescheduled event, Blend Group will either issue the client a full refund or a credit note to the value of the booking. This will be decided by Blend Group Ltd.
- If the event is cancelled by Blend Group Ltd. The Client may cancel the Contract and shall be entitled to claim a refund of the total cost less Blend Group Ltd reasonable administration costs and any costs that Blend Group Ltd is unable to recover from its suppliers.
- If the Event is cancelled due to Covid-19. Blend Group will liaise with the client and offer the following solutions: transfer to a future event, credit note to the value of the original booking, full refund.
- It is the client / booker responsibility to ensure that you and, if applicable, your clients are adequately insured. We strongly recommend that you, and if applicable your clients, take out insurance, which should include cover against irrecoverable cancellation costs, cancellation or postponement of the event, the cost of cancellation by you and assistance in the event of accident or illness.
- Client’s obligations.
- Ensure the proper conduct of its guests and employees at the event and in the venue;
- Ensure that its employees and guests are aware of and comply with the venue and event operator’s rules and regulations (available on request);
- Promptly supply information requested by Blend Group Ltd about the clients and guests;
- Be responsible for the safe keeping of the tickets and event documentations following delivery. Tickets cannot be replaced or re-issued for any reason;
- Purchase the hospitality package for use by itself and its guests and will not resell, exchange or transfer the hospitality package to any third party (including the tickets).
- The Event.
- The client acknowledges and will make its guests and employees aware that there is no smoking at the venue;
- Orders for hospitality packages, other than for a complete table of 10, will mean that guests are seated on shared and not private tables unless Blend Group Ltd confirm otherwise on the booking form.
- Blend Group Ltd shall be under no obligation to provide additional services to the client but shall provide a quote for the provision of additional services, if requested by the client.
- For all events facilitated in Ireland, event tickets will be accompanied by additional services. These services may include but are not limited to; travel passes, private transfers, hotels and restaurant bookings.
- Each party shall keep in strict confidence any confidential information (as understood generally by a normal business person) disclosed by one party to the other.
- This contract constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter.
- The contract is made for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by anyone else except the ticket / experience provider.
- The contract and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with its subject matter, are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. If an event takes place outside of the UK, other law’s shall apply
- Our obligations, and those of our suppliers providing any service or facility included in your booking, are to take reasonable skill and care to arrange for the provision of such services and facilities. You must show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make any claim. Our liability, except in cases involving death, injury or illness, shall be limited to a maximum of two times the cost of your booking. We shall have no liability where the cause of the failure to provide, or failure in, your hospitality event or any death or personal injury you may suffer is not due to any fault on our part or that of our agents or suppliers, because it is either attributable to you, or attributable to someone unconnected with your booking and is unforeseeable or unavoidable, or is due to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or an event which neither we, nor our agents or suppliers could have foreseen or forestall.
- Indemnity – The customer shall indemnify the seller in full against and hold the seller harmless from all claims, costs, damages, liabilities, expenses (including but not limited to legal expenses) demands and judgements awarded against or incurred or paid by the seller as a result of or in connection with any and all acts or omissions of the customer, its guests, employees, agents or subcontractors including but not limited to acts or omissions at the event and damage caused to the venue by the customer or its guests
- Limitation of Liability14.1 Nothing in these conditions shall limit or exclude Blend Group’s liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) breach of the terms implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982 (title and quiet possession).
14.2 Subject to clause 8.1:
(a) Blend Group shall not be liable to the client, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods; or, loss of contract, or loss of use or, loss of corruption of data or information whether direct or indirect or, any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising under or in connection with their event/trip; and
(b) Blend Group’s total liability to the client in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with their event/trip, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall be limited to the total value of 75% of the total booking value, unless otherwise stated
14.3 Your contract for the supply of products or services is made with the relevant supplier only. Blend Group ltd. acts as an agent for the supplier and, unless expressly provided otherwise, all your rights and remedies are against the supplier.
14.4 You acknowledge that any contract entered into by you with any supplier is an independent contract. Blend Group ltd. hereby disclaims any and all liability for any act or omission of any supplier or any loss incurred by the client as a result of any act or omission of a supplier whether or not arranged through the Blend Group ltd.
14.5 Blend Group ltd. shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from Requests or any instructions supplied by you which are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate or arising from their late arrival or non-arrival, or any client default.
14.6 Blend Group ltd. shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of Blend Group’s obligations in relation to the services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Blend Group’s reasonable control.
14.7 Except as expressly set out in these conditions, all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these conditions.
14.8 This clause 14 shall survive termination of these conditions.